As a true fashionista, you know that a Bolero is a really short, sexy jacket that just covers the arms and shoulders. You probably also know that a Bolero is a smoldering, sexy dance originally from Spain, but perfected in Cuba. (And, if you're a child of the '80s, you might even remember it as a smoldering, sexy movie). But did you know that it's also a top? A smoldering, sexy top that is the hottest in our collection! For this production, we went wild, and in addition to classic black and Victorian Blackberry Brocade, we also made our Bolero top in fierce animal prints. Grrrr!
Your purchase of a genuine Dare Fashion item supports our mission to create flattering fashion for women of ALL shapes and sizes, keep manufacturing in USA, and develop sustainable apparel solutions for a healthier planet.
WARNING: Dare Fashion causes increased confidence and happiness, please be prepared for compliments from complete strangers!
- Our Bolero top features truly unique styling: it looks like a corset with a bolero jacket over it.
- Curvy corset silhouette with black lace outlines, super-wide cascading sleeves, flirty skirt flounce that skims the hips.
- Two side corset lace-ups and spaghetti ties in the back allow for a custom fit.
- Please ignore Amazon Size Chart and use Dare Fashion Bolero Top size chart, left of main image. Easy-care, wrinkle-free, breathable polyelastane (92% polyester/8% spandex): machine wash cold, line dry.
- Designed and made in USA with Gothic, Witchy, Celtic, Rockabilly, Gypsy, Pinup, Burlesque, and Steampunk influences.
Dare to Wear Victorian Gothic Boho Women's Plus Size Bolero Corset Top Red Queen 2X
- Product Code: FC29RQ2x
- Availability: 20